I decided to make stuffed baked zucchini. It is so good!
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Large or 4-6 Small Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Fresh Herbs (Basil, Thai Basil, Oregano, Sage, and Parsley)
1/2 Pound Bacon
2 cups cooked rice
1) Preheat oven to 350°
2) Cut ends off zucchini, slice them in half lengthwise, and scoop the middle out to make a boat. Put cut side down in baking dish and bake 15-20 minutes.
3) Chop up half of what was scooped out of the zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, and herbs. Put in a bowl and set to the side.
4) Dice onions and cook in skillet until starting to soften.
5) Chop raw bacon and add to onions. Cook until onions and bacon are cooked fully.
6) Add zucchini/tomato mixture. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and add 2 cups cooked rice.
7) Flip partially cooked zucchini over. Fill with cooked mixture. Bake another 20-30 minutes.